Wednesday 19 October 2011

Wheel Arch

Image I have taken from home environment.

Image from home envirment played with in photoshop.




I am going to create an arch design prototype in ceramics
and place it in a photo of a public place in photoshop.

                                                        
Almost finished pieces ready to put in kilin and then glazed with a rusty type effect.

                                                         Finished pieces of ceramics ready for kilin.


 Clay pieces superimposed into public areas and made
to look like large sculptural pieces.
I have taken pictures from my home environment and a few objects are standing out to me, in particular one type of object which are wheels. I have sketched different ideas and then i recreated the sketches in photoshop. I havecreated a prototype sculpture piece and i'm planning on testing my designs in ceramics.

No comments:

Post a Comment